Benefits of Sage CRM
Sales Force Automation
- What – Sage CRM Sales Force Automation enables easy access to and management of all current and historical account details, activities and opportunities and automates lead distribution in your organisation. Point-and-click reporting and graphs offer sales teams access to real-time data for pipeline analysis and evaluation, while the related entities feature allows sales teams to identify opportunities through linking of customer relationships. Through Sage CRM‟s out-of-the-box integration with Sage ERP applications, sales staff benefit from powerful financial information to better manage customers and prospects quickly and in real-time e.g. accurate pricing for quotes and orders or fulfilment data. Sage CRM comes with an interactive sales dashboard out-of-the-box which can be personalised and customised. Sales users can create bespoke company dashboards for their key accounts for focused account management.
- Why – Allows sales teams to effectively manage, forecast and report on all phases of the sales cycle; gives sales staff a true 360 degree view of the customer across front- and back- office systems for better account management.
- What – Sage CRM Marketing Automation enables scheduling and tracking of marketing activities within a campaign and makes every detail of each campaign visible. This eliminates guesswork and ensures that marketing resources are consistently optimised. Sage E-marketing for Sage CRM enables users to create and execute email marketing campaigns based on a wide range of high quality templates to customers and prospects. Each campaign can be tracked and monitored to analyse effectiveness and RoI at each stage. Successful campaigns can be cloned for use in future marketing campaign activity and also shared with teams for maximum collaboration. Marketing budgets can be easily controlled and monitored for pinpoint budget management. Sage CRM comes with an interactive marketing dashboard out-of-the-box which can be personalised and customised.
- Why – Improves marketing campaign management and decision making; enables e-marketing campaigns to be executed quickly and easily; enables easy and accurate measurement of marketing RoI.
Customer Service Automation
- What – With Sage CRM Customer Service Automation, it is possible to build and effectively manage lasting customer relationships. Sage CRM provides real-time access to relevant customer data including purchase history, details of calls and escalations, interactions, multiple contacts, support cases, e-mail and documents sent and received, sales opportunities, and can automate escalation processes via the Sage CRM workflow. When integrated, front- and back-office customer data provides a complete 360 degree of every customer interaction. Greater linkage between revenues and SLAs ensure that customers get an appropriate and consistent level of service every time. Sage CRM comes with an interactive customer service dashboard out-of-the-box which can be personalised and customised.
- Why – Empowers your organisation with critical information to build and support long-term customer satisfaction and loyalty; maximises every customer interaction and experience; ensures no customer issues fall through the cracks.
- What – Sage CRM‟s powerful Interactive Dashboard is an intuitive and customisable workspace from which users co-ordinate and manage all their daily tasks and activities. Built on leading-edge AJAX technology, information is pulled from inside Sage CRM, from websites and from integrated Sage ERP applications and displayed on the dashboard. The content and layout can be customised and personalised using drag and drop capabilities, delivering a rich, personalised user experience. Users can view multiple information about a customer at the one time enabling users to provide a quicker response to customer queries. The Sage CRM Interactive Dashboard comes with 5 roles-based dashboards out-of-the box for Sales, Marketing, Customer Services and Management as well a sample company dashboard to enable users to get started quickly. Users can create bespoke company dashboards for their key accounts for focused customer management.
- Why – Enables users to define their own personalised and intuitive workspace ensuring that all content is relevant and appropriate to their needs, enhancing the user experience and maximising the productivity of your staff.
Sage ERP Integration
- What – Sage CRM integrates with Sage ERP applications to quickly and cost-effectively leverage their back-office data and functionality within the front-office environment of Sage CRM. Sage integrates with many Sage ERP systems including: Sage Accpac ERP, OfficeLine, Sage 50/100/200/1000, MAS 90/200, Timberline, Baurer, Simultan, LogicClass, Classicline and more. Sage CRM can also be easily integrated by Sage Business Partners with third party applications, thanks to its open architecture and standards-based web services interface.
- Why – Breaks down departmental silos and delivers a 360 degree view of both customers and the business across the front- and back-office for deeper insight and better business management.
- What – Sage CRM v7.1 delivers a seamless calendar management experience thanks to real-time synchronisation between Sage CRM and MS Exchange, enabling users to access up-to-date appointments, tasks and contacts within Sage CRM on their smartphone, laptop or desktop PC for maximum ease-of use and productivity. With the Exchange integration in Sage CRM Communications Management, the full CRM experience is available to remote and mobile users, so staff can benefit from anywhere access to their calendar and Sage CRM communications. Sage CRM integration with MS Exchange delivers ease-of-administration as well as a seamless integration experience. Exchange Sever integration can be created and synchronisation underway quickly and effectively. System administrators benefit from a single point of entry from where they can manage existing Exchange users and add new users.
- Why – Users can enjoy up-to-date information wherever they are, regardless of what email client they are using; leads to increased productivity of staff on the move; quick and easy to administer
- What – Sage CRM Web Self-Service allows customers and partners to access information, log cases and request service and support over the web whenever they want. Customers receive information based on their preferences, requests and history through customised customer and partner portals. When integrated with Sage ERP applications, Sage CRM can be used by organisations to give customers controlled access to information normally held in the back-office such as customer account look-up, order deliver status and the ability to create orders and quotes directly.
- Why – Customers can track progress themselves and access front- or back-office data relevant to their needs at their convenience, increasing their satisfaction while reducing business overhead.
- What – Sage CRM offers unmatched flexibility and performance with advanced features, industry-leading technology and a robust architecture built to stand the test of time. Third party applications such as line-of-business or legacy applications can be easily integrated with your Sage CRM system via Sage CRM‟s standards-based web services interface.
- Why – The open architecture reduces development time for seamless integration with third party applications.
Configurable and Customisable
- What – Sage CRM provides configuration tools to rapidly modify and tailor all aspects of the system to align it with your business processes. Users can add or modify fields as required, change names and titles of fields and tabs and change permissions on a field. Sage CRM comes with an in-built workflow engine which is completely customisable to your unique business processes.
- Why – Deploy Sage CRM in the way that best fits your organisation to increase user adoption and ensure business efficiency.
- What – Through its powerful workflow engine, Sage CRM delivers improved business-wide process automation, making your entire organisation more effective and efficient. Sage CRM‟s graphical workflow is easy-to-use and fully customisable. Five workflow templates are available out-of-the-box for sales, marketing and customer service so you can be effective from day one.
- Why – Ensures that actions requiring attention or escalation are automatically routed to the appropriate employees; automates your most critical business processes to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
In-Product Training and Coaching
- What – Sage CRM comes with a range of in-product training tools including training videos, quick tips on recurring themes and on-screen coaching throughout the application to ensure users can be effective from day one.
- Why – Drives user adoption by guiding regular and infrequent users though the system; improves the user experience by making Sage CRM easier to use.
- What – With the Exchange integration in Sage CRM Communications Management, the full CRM experience is available to remote and mobile users, so staff can benefit from anywhere access to their calendar and Sage CRM communications. Sage CRM‟s Wireless Mobile solution allows you to work online using an IE Mobile browser on any device. Users can access the system using iPhone, Blackberry, wireless PDA and Windows CE devices. Sage CRM has been optimised for the iPhone.
- Why – Enables access to critical customer data anytime, anywhere.