Registration is now open.
Make plans to register early to take advantage of reserve your preferred hotel accommodations, and secure your top session choices.
Partners and customers have registration options, including payment plans, available.
Partners have the option of attending all of Sage Summit, providing an opportunity to spend more time with customers, or attending the “Partner Days” only, to network with other partners. Expand the options below.
Full Event, August 12-17, 2012
The Full-Event pass offers the best value for Sage business partners, consultants, and Sage Accountants Network members. In addition to providing access to all Partner Days (August 12–14, 2012) events, it also enables you to join your customers for the final three days of the conference (August 15–17, 2012):
- Keynotes and general sessions.
- Partner product-intensive sessions.
- Partner expert series workshops.
- Partner breakout sessions, hands-on labs, and roundtables.
- Customer breakout sessions, hands-on labs, and roundtables.
- 30-minute Support Center appointment (subject to availability).
- Trade Show access.
- Partner-only networking and meet-and-greet receptions.
- Customer/Partner networking and meet-and-greet receptions.
- Sage partner party.
- Sage Summit party at the Grand Ole Opry.
- Sage Summit 5K Fun Run/Walk.
- All scheduled meal functions August 12–17.
We hope to meet you at the Sage Summit this year.